Final tip before Christmas…
I would like to take a moment to thank you all for following me here at A Word With Traci and supporting my efforts to reach out and teach entrepreneurs how to build their brands. I hope you’ve found value in the tips I’ve shared here thus far and you continue to stay with me on this journey.
Since this is Christmas week, I will be taking tomorrow, Dec. 20 through Monday, Dec. 25 off and will be back next week for the final tip of 2017. Wow, this year has flown by!
I hope you all enjoy your time with your family this holiday season. After all, this is WHY we work, right? To provide better lives for our families.
I will leave you with one last thought before Christmas: your hands can’t receive any new blessings if they aren’t open to give blessings to others. Think of someone you can help or encourage this Christmas. You don’t have to offer monetary gifts. Genuine gestures from the heart are what truly make a difference.
Here are some examples:
- send an e-card
- send a personal thank-you card
- send a personal thank-you email
- clean someone’s home
- walk someone’s dog or care for their pet
- help someone wrap gifts for the holidays
- help someone shop for the holidays
- offer suggestions for your favorite things – tools for your business and other products you use
- share a way for someone to save money this year, or make money
- share a coupon code to save someone money for the holidays
- share a recommendation of a book or other resoures
- share a story with someone
- share a poem or inspiring quote with someone
- create a personalized gift or homemade baked good for someone
- spotlight someone on your blog or fan page
- share a special song on someone’s FB page, to let them know you’re thinking of them
This is a cool site I recently discovered, to allow me to share some of my personal favorite products and resources.
I hope you enjoy some of my recommendations here:
Have a very Merry Christmas! I’ll see you all next week with final tips on building your brand for 2017.